Wednesday 2 June 2010

Calling GMIAU staff

This is just a quick message to all at GMIAU, to ask if any of you have received any emails from me since I've been away. I've sent a few, and I can't believe that none of you would reply! And I was very happy to receive birthday wishes from you all, and touched that you remembered. Maybe my emails have been stopped by GMIAU's officious anti-spam software? More photos on the blog and stories of what we've been up to soon - the reason for the slight hiatus is that our camera broke, and we have only just got a new one. Ruth

3 comments:

  1. I certainly didn't receive any emails...

    I'll check with Natalia on Tuesday.

    Come back soon and safely! All is forgiven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth

    I sent you one on the 3rd June. Did you get it?

    Love the photos!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ruth,

    i think some of us did receive e-mail from you. I guess most of us think that you have better things to do than read e-mails. At least this is what i think. so, so not worry we still love you, just enjoy the holiday. no contract news yet, another delay in announcement. maybe there will be no news before you get back.....who knows. hermione's last day is today, so we are having Cabana lunch, yummy.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete